Artificial grass flooring is a surface of synthetic fibers made to look like natural grass. We often use it in arenas for sports that are normally played on grass. However, it is now being used on residential lawns and commercial applications. Artificial turf stands up to heavy use, such as in sports, and requires no extensive irrigation or trimming.
In terms of suitability, it is mainly suitable for area which do not have adequate sunlight. This is because if your garden landscape is shaded by trees, it might cause natural grass to have unequal growth. In addition, artificial grass also allows greenery into the condominiums and apartments. Last but not least, it also depends on the preference of the home owners. Some may choose artificial grass next to WPC decking, or landscaping with pebble wash. However, it is best to understand the pros and cons of artificial grass, to further understand why some people prefers artificial grass.
Pros and Cons of Artificial Grass Flooring
The Pros of having artificial grass flooring are:
- Artificial grass makes a garden look beautiful and serene
- It addresses the primary environmental concerns of real turf
- They come with the latest design, texture, and colors
- Low maintenance and always looks like new grass
The Cons of having artificial grass flooring are:
- Synthetic grass is just plastic grass
- Not environmental friendly as it is made of plastic
- Looks not natural, as it would just look like a carpet
- Weak heat insulation as it feels hot under the sun
In order to beautify your residence there are certain area which we can implement artificial grass flooring:
- Artificial grass flooring placed over the top of the concrete will instantly give you a beautiful area that is lush and green
- Use artificial grass flooring to spruce up your deck and take your entertaining to a completely new ground.
- By installing artificial grass flooring you will have a luscious place to relax and enjoy your outdoor space better
- It is very easy to clean, it provides a comfortable surface to walk on, and is more long-lasting than regular home carpet.